This site is a reservation site for special accommodation packs for enjoying skiing and snowboarding in Japan, dealing only with accommodation facilities located near ski resorts popular in Japan.
- By walking from the hotel, or by using the shuttle bus, you will reach the ski slope / slope in a short amount of time.
- Travel fee includes accommodation fee (standard dinner & breakfast included) and ski resort lift ticket fee (1 day ticket per one night ). (Gear and wear rental is not included.)
- Rules such as cancellation fee differ from when booking directly to accommodation reservation sites and accommodation facilities.(For details, please refer to Travel conditions)
In order to enjoy skiing and snowboarding
- You can rent it if you do not have tools or wear.(As a set of rental, JPY 5,000 to 7,000 / day will be required separately)
- If you are experiencing skiing or snowboarding for the first time, we encourage you to take lessons at the school.(JPY 5,000 to 6,000 / day (about 4 hours) will be necessary)
- Lunch is not included. At the restaurant in the ski slope, the market price of lunch is around JPY 1,000.
- Skiing and snowboarding are not dangerous sports, but the possibility of injury is not low. We recommend that you join travel accident insurance before going out.
Tickets / Check-in Date
- Please inform the name of the representative of the application at the hotel (front desk is available from 07: 00 JST in the morning).
- Ski lift tickets will be handed out at the front desk of the accommodation(A ski lift ticket can be used on the day of stay or next day)
- Please arrive at the accommodation by 18:00.(Check-in is possible until 21:00 JST, but dinner can not be offered if arrival later than 18:00).
- Please take an explanation from the accommodation side about the rules of stay, how to use the lift ticket and rental.